What's New These Days....

What is L.A. to you?

To me, she is great and twisted; showing me horrors that I long after while alluding a life of the walking dead...

I am glad to report, I severed some of the tentacles that had hold of me since I left.
.That took way too long.



5.14.2012

Save Money on Your Commute: 2012's Best Value Vehicles

Are you looking to stretch out the money you  
invest every month into your automobile?

Well, after you apply Obama's current advice
and check your tires for proper inflation,
you should read to the end of this post 
(you must click the link to expand this post).

After expanding the post, tap on the link
to check out this year's 
USAA Preferred Vehicle list, where they
list the Best Value Vehicles on the road today.


In order to determine the value of each brand of car, 
the rating system accounted for these factors:
MSRP, Depreciation, Ownership Costs, and Safety