What's New These Days....

What is L.A. to you?

To me, she is great and twisted; showing me horrors that I long after while alluding a life of the walking dead...

I am glad to report, I severed some of the tentacles that had hold of me since I left.
.That took way too long.



4.01.2010

MUSIC: Tonight there is NOTHING Good to do. No Fun, Females, or hot, A List Clubs......

      That's right: don't go out tonight; Stay Home!  And whatever you do, don't go to My House. The party there will be lame, the music will be poor quality, and you'll have no beautiful women to dance with....

APRIL FOOLS!!!

Now, that didn't FOOL you; did it? You weren't seriously entertaining the notion of staying home, were you? If so, shame on you; you MUST have forgotten that this is an alterEgo Events party; because: they know how to make the party go just right.

Seriously? Home? OK, that's fine; stay home - that's more to go around for the rest of us; but you'll be sorry when you hear about what you missed.... We will be rockin' all night with Hollywood's sexiest crowd at the hottest place to go on Thursdays! I Want My House Music @ My House!!!
~And, seriously, if you don't go, you can look at the pictures in a couple of days and see just what you missed ~

What? Oh, right!! April fools on me....!! Damn, you had me going. I actually thought you were going to miss this party AGAIN, ignoring all the signs of universe telling you to bring your butt to My House!!

But, Seriously: Happy April Fools Day Everybody! Come celebrate the day, and the night, with us!