What's New These Days....

What is L.A. to you?

To me, she is great and twisted; showing me horrors that I long after while alluding a life of the walking dead...

I am glad to report, I severed some of the tentacles that had hold of me since I left.
.That took way too long.



6.10.2010

Good HTML Coding Tips Can Be Found Here (Tech)

 For all of you aspiring computer programmers out there; and I know there are plenty of you reading, here is a link to a great article giving tips to improve your Search Engine Optimization results using Meta Tags. Basically, this site is an advertising site, trying to sell various website toolboxes and services to optimize your online presence; but you can gleam many good tips from the sales pitches they present!
Here's the link to that article:

'Structure Documents With Header Tags'

http://www.netmechanic.com/news/vol4/html_no9.htm