What's New These Days....

What is L.A. to you?

To me, she is great and twisted; showing me horrors that I long after while alluding a life of the walking dead...

I am glad to report, I severed some of the tentacles that had hold of me since I left.
.That took way too long.



12.13.2010

If Everyone Hates Meetings (at Work), then Why do We Have so Many?

Here's an article I sent to a friend who's boss is meeting-happy like a select few people in the history of meetings. She is a member of the 'Official Meeting Planners' board of trustees and was the youngest person ever inducted in to the 'Meeting Maker' hall of fame, at a mere 36 years, 6 months of age. I hope my friend is somehow able to get the article into her boss's line of sight, with out suggesting anything in the process. Maybe she can print it and set it on her boss's desk, while the boss runs this way and that trying to keep pace with all of the regularly scheduled meetings that tie up the employees there.

Here's the link to the article, by Anthony Balderrama, writing for the CareerBuilder.com blog, The Work Buzz:


No one likes meetings, but we can’t stop having them : The Work Buzz