What's New These Days....

What is L.A. to you?

To me, she is great and twisted; showing me horrors that I long after while alluding a life of the walking dead...

I am glad to report, I severed some of the tentacles that had hold of me since I left.
.That took way too long.



12.23.2010

New Poll: Majority of Late-Twentysomethings Use Cell Phones Only

Shocker! Like we didn't know this....
I don't know anyone near my age who has a land line.
As he suggests, they just aren't hip anymore....

Actually, it's not about being hip though, it's about
being flexible, mobile, customizable, app-able, and
affordable after we have a device that matches
the previously mentioned criteria (and is hip!).
Maybe we are smarter consumers than those
with dual land line and wireless telecommunications options;
maybe we are just quicker to integrate
the new technology and to let go the old....

Besides, every person I know who has
a land line complains about paying for the service....
'But it comes in a bundle', they say....
Yeah? Check the bundle, pops;
 'cause there's a bundle alright;
but chances are, they've bundled  
your wallet,  not your phone.

Here's the article:


Majority of Late-Twentysomethings Use Cell Phones Only