What's New These Days....

What is L.A. to you?

To me, she is great and twisted; showing me horrors that I long after while alluding a life of the walking dead...

I am glad to report, I severed some of the tentacles that had hold of me since I left.
.That took way too long.



9.01.2011

Calling all Tech Review Writers: Gizmo's Freeware Needs You!


That's right, the popular online tech magazine/ web source, Gizmo, is looking for two editors to develop and maintain some freeware review pages found at their site: www.techsupportalert.com.

The Editor openings are:
of the Online Backup Site Page  and  of the Windows Video Editors Page.


Have I perked your interest, yet? Well, no worries if you haven't mastered either genre, as they are expecting the ideal candidate to learn as they go; growing as a person and an editor....  While, of course, you develop into a tech-savvy, Online Backup Guru or into the web-witty, Windows Video Editor Review Dude.

While your reputation doesn't necessarily have to proceed you, you do have to possess some skills; be it writing, reviewing, or software knowledge. In other words, they aren't looking for tech slouches, you see? In their own words:

If either of these positions sounds like  you and you have a few free hours each month to spare then why not join Gizmo's Freeware as a volunteer editor of one of these software categories?

Oh yeah, did I mention, you don't get paid? Well, not in money, anyway. If you were sold until that part, then don't let that stop you from visiting the site and checking it out, at least.

Besides, if you're that cheap, while there, you will find a site full of links to the web's best freeware, shareware, and other free stuff.