What's New These Days....

What is L.A. to you?

To me, she is great and twisted; showing me horrors that I long after while alluding a life of the walking dead...

I am glad to report, I severed some of the tentacles that had hold of me since I left.
.That took way too long.



9.24.2011

How to be Happier


Here's some good advice about finding (and keeping) happiness.
I wouldn't say it de-bunks any myths, but more,
it reminds you of what you knew all along.
After watching this video, I discovered 
Dan Gilbert, the author of Stumbling On Happiness
as he gave his TED talk. He discussed the topic of
happiness and our psyche's ability to adjust our 
expectations and our satisfaction levels, as needed.
The information and message presented 
in both formats is strikingly similar. 
Here's a link to the video on TED.com: