What's New These Days....

What is L.A. to you?

To me, she is great and twisted; showing me horrors that I long after while alluding a life of the walking dead...

I am glad to report, I severed some of the tentacles that had hold of me since I left.
.That took way too long.



10.28.2011

KRS-ONE, SHERMAN AUSTIN + MORE, OCT 28, 2011!

KRS-ONE is in the house!!!

That's right, one of the most influential sources 
of knowledge, culture, music, and poetry 
of our time 


Yes, yes! The Blast Master, KRS-ONE 
is going to be live in Hollywood this Friday.
If you haven't seen him perform live, 
you should go just to see this living legend operate. 
If you're on the fence about going, 
then I say you should attend this event based on his Merritt alone!!!
Click the link below for details:



Much love and respect to the teacher,
still with the number one set and sound!!