What's New These Days....

What is L.A. to you?

To me, she is great and twisted; showing me horrors that I long after while alluding a life of the walking dead...

I am glad to report, I severed some of the tentacles that had hold of me since I left.
.That took way too long.



10.28.2011

Yeah, That's Right, Friday Nights are Filled

If you want to go dancing after hours on the first day of the weekend, then there is no better place than...


the Burgandy Room (formerly El Centro - located at Santa Monica & El Centro) where the DJ's will wage war with you and your army of dancers on a comforting wood dance floor battleground. They will ambush you with surprise attacks of great sound, spacious room to dance, and an expansive catch-your-breath outside patio area. Just wait 'til you immerse yourself in the moment, as the  rockin' sound system sets off the all-over-the-board, but mostly, good-looking Hollywood crowd.

Yeah, one last thing, whether you are a slow starter, or a  get-down-and-boogie-like-John-Travolta-to-the-first-song-you-hear type of person; be ware baby! This late night undertaking is not for the weak at heart!!! To the contrary, the well-known after hours location resembles a war of attrition between the DJs and dancers in this quaint, but larger-than-you-think establishment; so you better be ready to bring it and bring it all night long if you step foot on the property. I hear last week, the music and the party were still jumping at 10 a.m. Saturday morning!