What's New These Days....

What is L.A. to you?

To me, she is great and twisted; showing me horrors that I long after while alluding a life of the walking dead...

I am glad to report, I severed some of the tentacles that had hold of me since I left.
.That took way too long.



11.10.2011

Where does the inter-galactic shift take place? 


Inter-stellar Boot-Scootin' Boogie!!
Where else, but the Phoenix / Burgundy Room / El Centro? 
Come on through to help us celebrate Sarah's birthday (Go Team Rah!), to Kick It With Kung Fu Kev, and/or to kick off the beginning of the end of the world as we know it. Where else are you going to be?

"Now, examine your[self].... with a new understanding: [You are] .... the stepping-off point for a dizzying descent into the dance of life, where the dancers disappear if you approach too near and the music fades away into the silence of eternity. The dance is forever, and the dance is for you."
 - Deepak Chopra