What's New These Days....

What is L.A. to you?

To me, she is great and twisted; showing me horrors that I long after while alluding a life of the walking dead...

I am glad to report, I severed some of the tentacles that had hold of me since I left.
.That took way too long.



11.15.2011

Botox: Not Just Used to Make Girlfriends Look Younger


Wow, who would've thunk it? Botox has been approved by the FDA for treatment of migraines. If you have this terrible affliction, you should be aware of the new treatment on the block: Botox.



I guess it makes sense that the pressure I feel during a migraine could be alleviated by something like this. I experience cluster migraines, which means I am fine most of the time, but for 2-6 weeks every year or two, I experience a high number of migraines. The experience is like having a constant headache for 2-6 weeks that can flair up to a full-blown migraine at any time.