What's New These Days....

What is L.A. to you?

To me, she is great and twisted; showing me horrors that I long after while alluding a life of the walking dead...

I am glad to report, I severed some of the tentacles that had hold of me since I left.
.That took way too long.



5.11.2010

alterEgo Events, meet Las Vegas; Vegas, alterEgo (Nightlife)

That's right; I know many of you have heard the whispers, and now they have grown to shouts of jubilation; alterEgo Events is starting a monthly party at Tao Beach (Venetian Hotel) in Las Vegas on May 16th. As the alterEgo Events newsletter reported: (Link)
On Sunday, May 16th, grab your pitchfork & horns and meet me in Las Vegas as The Beatport Beach Party at Tao Beach (The Venetian Hotel) takes shape with Manufactured Superstars
 Here are the visuals:

Are you ready to let your alterEgo shine through in Vegas?