What's New These Days....

What is L.A. to you?

To me, she is great and twisted; showing me horrors that I long after while alluding a life of the walking dead...

I am glad to report, I severed some of the tentacles that had hold of me since I left.
.That took way too long.



5.11.2010

Justin Martin Flies the dirtybird Coop; Lands atop the Standard Hotel June 6th (NIGHTLIFE)

What can I say? Justin Martin, one of the original founders of the dirtybird party, will be turning it up at the next alterEgo Events' downtown Standard roof top party. June 6th is the date; you better get there early!

Demand for Justin’s skills behind the decks has skyrocketed. His bookings schedule is packed to capacity for the next 4 months. 

He has gigs confirmed  in exotic destinations from Exit Festival (Belgrade), to Sonar (Barcelona), to Panorama Bar (Berlin). Justin’s diary is reading like the dreams of a professional raver. Stateside, he continues to be a regular fixture at the dirtybird events in San Francisco and beyond. Further nods to his skills as a DJ and taste maker are apparent in his growing discography of mix compilations, most notably his own ‘Chaos Restored’ mix series on the prestigious Buzzin’ Fly label. On the production end, Justin has a few EPs scheduled to drop on dirtybird, a remix for Freerange, and a DJ mix for Ministry of Sound’s ‘Underground series’ compilation. He remains as enthusiastic as ever to be involved in the scene. When recently questioned by Resident Advisor on what he’d be doing if he wasn’t a DJ or dance music producer he just replied: “Wishing I was a DJ or music producer.”