What's New These Days....

What is L.A. to you?

To me, she is great and twisted; showing me horrors that I long after while alluding a life of the walking dead...

I am glad to report, I severed some of the tentacles that had hold of me since I left.
.That took way too long.



5.13.2010

alterEgo Events Goes Back to Work,The Fun Begins Here (Nightlife)


Kickin' it 
with 
Kung Fu Kev...
back to work
First of all, thanks to all my people for their support with the new promotion work I'm doing and the years of support with my kung fu. I would also like to send out a special 'thanks' to all my friends who helped me celebrate my birthday this year; one way or another. Here's how the alterEgo Events crew helped me tear it up on the last adventure of my 2010 birthday fun:

Well, well.... the boys here at alterEgo Events took some time off a couple of weeks age to help me celebrate my birthday. We each packed a small bag, grabbed our sun screen, and donned our sombreros for a long weekend of fun..... Tijuana was chosen as the exotic destination for our debauchery. Technically, we were headed south of the border just after my birthday; but once we arrived, I realized it was all right on time.
No pictures are available for those events!

What can I say about the entire alterEgo Events crew; as they went above and beyond for my celebration? Also, our correspondent from the area, Juan De La Rosa  (names have been changed to protect the innocent and the guilty) (I didn't even know we had any correspondents in Mexico!) is amazing! Thank you again for showing us just how far we could go and just how to get rid of any evidence if we go that far.... thank goodness he was around or we would have been doomed and probably not been allowed out of the country. This trip was unbelievable, full of hi-jinx, mayhem, and extramarital affairs (though we are all single); the censors and the lawyers won't let me include any more details for fear of impacting one of the several litigated events about to get underway..... So, that's Tijuana; if you like (wish we could offer more juicy details).....

Shortly after arriving back at my place, and needing a vacation to recover from my vacation, a little bird flew in my house window and settled down atop my shoulder. He was ear level to me, so I was able to hear him clearly. He whispered, and chirped (or is that squawked?), that change is on the horizon at Vanguard Hollywood. The change is BIG news. I cannot provide you the details, but it is BIG. In fact, I wish I could tell you the whole scoop, but the feathered beast had an accident just before telling me the details.
Well, what can I say? I looked over at him, and felt my shoulder get warm and wet through my shirt. That's when the kung fu reflexes took over. I did a jut sao (kung fu block), followed by a hammer fist to the top of his head (always use 2 hands at the same time while fighting). This...... presented him with a quick transition to the afterlife. Rest in peace, little guy. (This story was Censored, too)

Now, to get back to what I do know....
This is the latest and greatest from alterEgo Events' upcoming schedule:

Friday May 21 @ Vanguard Hollywood
M.A.N.D.Y. (DJ Set)
[a]pendics.shuffle (live)




Saturday May 29 - Memorial Day Weekend @ ECCOTimo Maas
Mark Lewis
Andre Ezer
DJ IMG 

Sunday June 6 - Egotistic @ Standard
Justin Martin  
Justin Gourley
Andre Ezer

Now, that's a damn strong 3 weeks.....
Those back to back to back shows? They're each can't miss!!!




Thanks for tuning in to today's episode. 
Now, I have to Get Back to Work, and You Should Too!
Keep checking back for updates to this and other posts.....
That's all folks!    KFK 
Enhanced by Zemanta