What's New These Days....

What is L.A. to you?

To me, she is great and twisted; showing me horrors that I long after while alluding a life of the walking dead...

I am glad to report, I severed some of the tentacles that had hold of me since I left.
.That took way too long.



9.01.2010

Google Finally Pushes Back and gives Gmail Push Support

This long-overdue upgrade from the 'Big G' finally lets you G-people sync your Google Contacts, Google Calendar, and yes, Google Mail, somewhere up in the clouds for fast, anytime access. With the help of Google Sync, you can have all of your Googly Items up-to-date. This passage is straight from Google's Mouthpiece, the Official Google Mobile Blog:

Using Google Sync, you can now get your Gmail messages pushed directly to your phone. Having an over-the-air, always-on connection means that your inbox is up to date, no matter where you are or what you're doing. Sync works with your phone's native email application so there's no additional software needed. Only interested in syncing your Gmail, but not your Calendar? Google Sync allows you to sync just your Contacts, Calendar, or Gmail, or any combination of the three.


Link to the Blogger source can be found here Google Sync: Now with push Gmail support.