What's New These Days....

What is L.A. to you?

To me, she is great and twisted; showing me horrors that I long after while alluding a life of the walking dead...

I am glad to report, I severed some of the tentacles that had hold of me since I left.
.That took way too long.



9.10.2010

King King and Harmonic Present: KiKi tonight for your dancing pleasure

Guest Post from our corespondent Chuck Stiles:



That's right kids:
I'm back from my hiatus to again deliver some knowledge about where to go when you go out in Hollywood....

For starters:
This Friday night at King King is definitely worth the cost of admission. For starters, Jake Patrick will be heating up the spot. He's a long-time favorite of my people and I'd go to hear him spin even if he was by himself. But this Friday, KiKi is the main act. As for Kiki, just like the record states, 'I know you're gonna dig this!'.
So get on down to the Double K this Friday 
and set your weekend in motion the right way.