What's New These Days....

What is L.A. to you?

To me, she is great and twisted; showing me horrors that I long after while alluding a life of the walking dead...

I am glad to report, I severed some of the tentacles that had hold of me since I left.
.That took way too long.



1.14.2012

Remix of a Classic Rolling Stones Song

This is one of the better remixes I've heard of a classic song. 
It's definitely worth listening to, both because it's a Rolling Stones song and because it's a good track.
This piece is a side project from one of LA's own music industry experts, Reece McLughlin (BeatLab Records), aka Reecifer.

The link to the song is below. Go to Soundcloud now and check it out;
if you like it, you can download it for free!


I wonder what the odds are the rock 'n roll super group, the Rolling Stones.